10/28/2009

Today I :
1. Had a friend bring me a yummy decaf americano and sat on the couch visiting while it rained and our boys played.
2. Hung out with a firefighter.
3. Inspired a week or so ago by above friend, cut felt leaves with my boy and added them to a string of christmas lights.

4. Had my boy ask me to "put on some jazz, because I like jazz" after telling him I was going to put on some music before we started our craft.

5. Hung out with a vampire.
6. Forgot we had to drive husband to work so we drove him in still in our jammies - my car was in the shop.
7. Thought sitter was coming this afternoon, then realized I never confirmed.
8. Dropped off camera for a sensor cleaning.
9. Got zero photography work done today.

2 Comments:

Blogger artfoodsoul said...

sounds like it was a lovely moodling kind of day that you needed...

10/29/2009 12:42 PM  
Blogger Angel said...

Nice shots of the little guy! so cute!

10/29/2009 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home